What can I expect from my session with The Saint Trainer?
Things I don't do:
- Firstly, you can call me Caroline! Or 'Boss' if you really want to!
- Sessions with me will involve me traveling to your arrondissement and us working out together either in your own apartment or outside in a nearby park or open space. Small apartments are not an issue and neither is bad weather so whatever suits you is A-OK with me!
- Sessions also involve: a lot of hard work, smiles and fun. I endeavour to make training a little hour of enjoyment in your day where you get to focus solely on yourself, your body and your health and fitness. As well as reaching your goals I also want you to have a good time on the journey: banter and laughter are obligatory!
- We will use body weight, suspension cables and light pieces of equipment such as resistance bands and sliders to create challenging and efficient workouts that will have you working up a sweat and towards your personal goals.
- We may chat about nutrition from time to time, keep track of your measurements, food intake and progress. I take time with each client to answer any questions they may have regarding fitness, nutrition and stretching and make sure that all workouts are appropriate for your personal level of fitness and incorporate rest periods accordingly.
- We will review your progress periodically and make continual adjustments to your program to ensure your body is always benefiting from your workouts.
Things I don't do:
- Ask you to go on diets. My view on nutrition is all your body needs is regular, balanced meals of whole foods. Simple.
- Encourage excessive time on the scales or use of food diary apps. If they help you keep on track, great. If they make you feel stressed or under too much pressure, they're out. Life is already complicated enough!
- Push you further than your limits. I, of course, endeavour to get the best from you with every session but I also listen to people's needs and know that no two days are the same. Some days you'll be exhausted and we'll take it easy. Something is better than nothing. Other days you'll feel full of fire and we'll crank it up a notch!
- Try to sell you products or more services than you want or need. I only take on a small number of clients at one time to ensure that I can give the best service to each and every person. I also hate selling things.